Paediatric physiotherapy now available
Paediatric Physiotherapy sessions are immediately available at Carpentaria Therapy Services. Paediatric physiotherapy encompasses the treatment and care of babies, children and young people from birth to 18 years. Paediatric physiotherapists bring specialist skills as physiotherapists and have additional knowledge and experience in child development and childhood disabilities.
Physiotherapists recognise the importance of working with children, parents, carers and educators to maximise a child or young person’s physical abilities, independence, participation and well-being.
Carpentaria’s Physiotherapist, Diane Lea, provides:
- Multidisciplinary assessments
- Physiotherapy assessment and intervention
- Development and implementation of exercise programs for home and school
- Prescription of equipment and assistive technology
- Sessions at home, school and in our therapy rooms at Harry’s Place
Referral forms are available here. Contact email@example.com for further details.