Supported Employment and Training program
Carpentaria is proud to offer employment and training opportunities for people with disability.
Supported employment, recognised training, certified qualifications and work experience opportunities are available in a range of areas, including administration, grounds maintenance, allied health therapy services, and the Cafe at Harry’s Place. Our program is focused on achieving successful employment outcomes that align with an individual’s interests, goals, and desired skills or qualifications. With input from our Allied Health team, activities are informed by professional recommendations and focus on job readiness and building independence.
Our Supported Employment and Training program:
- Provides opportunities for paid employment while completing a recognised qualification
- Supports capacity building and skill development
- Includes an individualised program, aligned to each participant’s personal interests and specific NDIS goals
- Directly relates to focused skill development, job readiness, and independence
- Includes specialised intensive Allied Health input, training, and content development
- Guides people with a disability to meaningful mainstream employment
Carpentaria can offer employment and training within administration, grounds maintenance, allied health, and hospitality. Carpentaria also partners with mainstream businesses and organisations who are open to employing people with a disability.
Start your employment and training journey today!
Access the referral form for our Supported Employment and Training program here.
Contact us on 8920 9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Businesses interested in partnering with Carpentaria to provide employment and training opportunities are encouraged to reach out.