Carpentaria’s Transitional Accommodation program provides medium-term accommodation and person-centred supports, while participants prepare for their longer-term accommodation arrangements.
Our Transitional Accommodation program features:
- Person-centred active support which enables participants to enjoy the maximum quality of life
- Pro-active connection with community facilities, activities and events
- Tailored support to develop each individual’s potential in all aspects of daily living
- Highly qualified Specialist Disability Workers with comprehensive training in first aid, epilepsy, diabetes and medication administration and management
- Support to ensure arrangements are in place for longer-term accommodation options
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 8920 9400 to discuss your individual requirements.
The Request for Service form for Independent Living Services is available here.