Group therapy in Alice Springs
Carpentaria’s Alice Springs team are offering 2 group therapy programs for children during the July school holidays.
Our group therapy programs are run by knowledgeable Allied Health Professionals, in a safe and supportive environment.
Group therapy can provide a wide range of benefits to your child, by:
- Promoting engagement with peers while exploring shared interests
- Improving social awareness, communication, and relationship skills
- Building confidence in social settings
- Developing turn-taking, problem-solving, and teamwork skills
- Reducing wait times in accessing services
- Consolidating skills learnt in individual therapy
Contact Carpentaria on 8920 9446 or email@example.com for further details.