Discovery programs are delivered from our facilities in Tiwi and at various locations throughout the community, with a strong focus on engagement and skill development within the NDIS Outcomes Framework to meet individual NDIS goals in a group setting.
- Delivered from Carpentaria’s custom built facilities and in the community
- Aligned to the NDIS Outcome Domains (Daily Living, Home, Health and Wellbeing, Lifelong Learning, Work, Social and Community Participation, Relationships, Choice and Control)
- Promote choice and control
- Include content designed to increase social interaction and engagement
- Focus on maintenance of life skills, daily routines and activities
- Provide ongoing opportunities for community engagement and social networking
This sample timetable highlights some of the activities offered through the Discovery Program: