Activate programs are delivered from both our centre and in The Cafe at Harry’s Place, in partnership with Karen Sheldon Training.
Recognised training, certified qualifications and work experience opportunities are available within a fun and supportive cafe environment. Activities are informed by Allied Health recommendations and focus on job readiness and building independence.
- Support capacity building and skill development
- Delivered from Carpentaria’s custom built facilities and commercial Cafe
- Include individualised program content aligned to specific NDIS goals
- Directly relate to focused skill development, job readiness and independence
- Include specialised intensive Allied Health input, training and content development
Start building your individual pathway today. The referral form for the Activate program is available here or contact us on 8920 9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.