Circle of Security Parenting program
Carpentaria psychologists are pleased to offer an 8 week Circle of Security Parenting™ program for parents of children aged 0 – 5 years.
Based on substantial research about how to support and strengthen secure parent-child relationships, the program is designed to help parents understand their child’s emotional world and enhance the development of their child’s self-esteem.
- Dates: Fridays, 18 February – 8 April
- Time: 9 – 10.30am
- Cost: $1640 for 8 sessions
- Facilitators: Imogen Armstrong, Psychologist and Georgia Tranthem, Psychologist
- Location: Carpentaria Therapy Services, Harry’s Place, 1 Willeroo Stret Tiwi
- Limited places available – click to register here
Please contact Carpentaria’s Allied Health team on 8920 9446 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.